Orchard Tour Schedule
Tours will run every hour: 10 am | 11 am | 12 pm | 1 pm | 2 pm | 3 pm | 4 pm
Tours are $3 per person. Kids ages 4 and under ride free. No reservations. Tour spots filled on a first come, first served basis. Tour wagon will pick up and drop off in front of our gift shop.
Gourmet Food & Treats
Chef Tai will be at the festival serving food from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Be sure to visit the nationally famous Chef Tai Mobile Bistro and discover why it was voted America’s Favorite Food Truck!
Kolache Capital Bake Shop will be serving freshly baked sweet kolaches.
You’ll also find plenty of treats in the gift shop. We have a variety of pies, breads, flavored pecans, and other Pecan Delicacies and specialty foods. All our signature treats are handmade with care here at the farm.
Wine, beer, soda, water, and other refreshing beverages will also be available.
Guest Speakers & Performers
- Jeff Carroll (Professor of Texas History, columnist, and author of numerous books) – Celebrate local culture with Jeff Carroll. His “LEGENDARY TEXAS” column has appeared in 21 newspapers, and his radio program reached listeners on 62 stations. Get a copy of his book Being Texan: Celebrating a State of Mind at our gift shop.
- Andy Sherrod (Orchard Manager of Royalty Pecan Farms) – Do you have questions about pecans or the pecan industry? Want to know more about planting and managing pecan trees? Bring your questions and spend some time with our expert!
- Alisha found Eden – Enjoy music by this Texas singer-songwriter duo. Listen to their music here.
- Enjoy a variety of Texas wines and meet some local winemakers.
- Games, arts and crafts, and interactive learning experiences for kids of all ages.
Artists & Vendors
You’ll enjoy browsing the booths at our outdoor Royalty Market. We’ve invited some wonderful local artisans and vendors with handcrafted treasures to share. You’ll also find wines and specialty foods that are locally grown and made.
Ride a covered wagon through the trees as you hear about the history of the farm and learn how the pecans go from our trees to you. Feel free to ask questions, take photos, or just relax and enjoy the beautiful view! Tours will run every hour starting at 10:00 am. The cost is $3 per person (kids ages 4 and younger ride free). No reservations required. Tour spots filled on a first come, first served basis. Tour wagon will pick up and drop off in front of our gift shop. Tours sponsored by Brazos Natural Foods, Citizens State Bank, KTEX 106.1, and the Texas Pecan Growers Association.
About the Festival
Come help us celebrate the new pecan harvest season!
The Royalty Pecan Harvest Festival is a free public event hosted by Royalty Pecan Farms with the help of community volunteers and sponsors. Our mission is to promote and celebrate local culture, healthy living, and agritourism while offering an educational and entertaining experience.
The festival grounds are located behind our gift shop on Texas Hwy 21 between Bryan/College Station and Caldwell. Our extended lawn overlooks 500 acres of lush pecan trees with the College Station city skyline on the horizon.
Vendors & Sponsors
Do you have art or handmade items that you would like to feature at our 2014 festival? Please contact us.
If you are interested in sponsoring our 2014 festival, please contact us.
979.272.3904 • 800.694.8362
Comments or questions are welcome.